The Prevocational course is designed for high school students that seek employment in the Automotive Industry.
- You learn about the culture in an Automotive workshop, how to communicate, how to act and behave.
- You will explore a number of Automotive trades and the various career options.
- You learn automotive terminology.
- You gain a basic understanding of Workplace Health and Safety and you will have a Certificate to prove it.
- You will learn about your and the employers rights.
- You will learn how to write a resume and an application letter and you will apply for a real job.
- And finally you also learn about how to keep a job.
- Teacher: Lori Lorenz